The SDGFabLab is a fabrication laboratory connected to the SDG Solution Space. It is managed by Addictlab, and equipped with over 130 boxes, tools and machines, all of them in the LABfiles database.
We define multiple activities:
- Editorial home of the SDGzine, a magazine concept to promote and accelerate the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- Prototyping and ideation facilities for UNIGE students of the MIHDS Master program and the GTI Summer Schools
- A mobile lab with an outreach program to visit and bring the lab to schools
- Research base for projects such as fablabs for humanitarian use,
- Public events such as courses, workshops and even birthday labs for kids.